The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector in contact centers industry has always been competitive. With competition stiff and customers demanding, banks are constantly pushed to stay a step ahead when it comes to satisfying customers and reducing operational costs.
We are pleased to invite you to join Noda for the "Rising Efficiency of Your BFSI Contact Center" Workshop, where we announce presentations of leading BFSI professionals.
Important: Together we will share a unique experience in the creation of biggest call centers in BFSI; and how Noda’s all-in-one technology can benefit and maximize call center's efficiency
More specifically, we will show you how we can help efficiently organize processes of call centers in BFSI, in 5 steps:
- How to raise Reliability and Redundancy of call centers in BFSI?
- How to maintain Security of customers’ data?
- Single window or integrated agent's workplace? Why it is important to let your agents to have an access for managing calls and scripts?
- How to improve Customer Experience?
- How to organize Quality Monitoring?
- How to use Varied channels of communication?
In this event you will meet Oleg Zeldin, VP of National Association of Contact Centers NACC; COPC Registered Coordinator COPC - 2000 CSP Standards; Lead Auditor - Standard EN 15838:2009; Implementing Lean Six Sigma in Call Centers (Yellow Belt) Among his customers are the biggest BFSI companies: the biggest national banks of Russia Sberbank and VTB24.
Date: June 13, 2013 (Thursday)
Time: 12.00 - 4.00 pm
Please contact Noda: Sergey Kornilov
Noda's Country Manager: Slava Varlamov