OTP Bank to modernize its contact center on Noda Contact Center platform

OTP Bank - a universal credit institution offering a wide range of banking services and products for corporate and private clients, one of the top-50 largest Russian banks - has launched its contact center automation project. OTP Bank is a member of the international OTP Group, one of the leaders in the financial services market in Central and Eastern Europe.

The bank, when choosing a platform for automating its contact center, considered solutions by some of the leading western vendors, as well as the one offered by Noda. In the end, OTP Group shareholders, following a meeting with Noda representatives held in the OTP Headquarters in Budapest, made their decision. The Noda Contact Center solution met the client's requirements to the fullest extent: the current version of the product offers about 90% of the necessary fuctions, and the other 10% are under development to be released with the next version. Moreover, Noda experts made a detailed preliminary study of the upcoming integration with some 10 systems of the bank.

Within the project, it is planned to implement practically all the functions available in the latest version of the Noda Contact Center platform, including: 

  • Inbound voice processing 
  • Outbound call campaigns 
  • Non-voice processing: web chats, messengers, social media (Omni Channel) 
  • Quality management 
  • Workforce management 
  • Integration with CRM Siebel for handling calls via IVR and the CTI panel in the agent's working window.
The solution will be implemented for two data processing centers, internal and external. The aggregate capacity of the modernized contact center will be about 400 agent workstations. The agents of the two contact center facilities of OTP Bank will operate within a single system, handling about 4 million clients of OTP Bank throughout Russia.

According to the project schedule, the functional units of the system will be put into operation stage-by-stage. The core work on the project will have been completed by summer 2018.

Andrey Zaitsev, Director of Contact Center Department at Noda: "We offer an innovative product which comprises everything a contact center needs, including instruments for omni channel communication and a full-function WFM system. This is the reason many Russian companies are giving up costly foreign products in favor of our solution, thus cutting costs and expanding their potential for development and functionality of their contact centers. Our project for OTP Bank confirms, once again, that we are capable of competing favorably with the leading world manufacturers, not only in Russia, but also in Europe, where we are currently building a vast partnership network".



Back to the list
Simply, conveniently, and quickly calculate the cost of Noda Contact Center licenses
Migration to the Noda Contact Center platform comes with a 60% discount on the licenses
We are currently looking for partners in the Asia-Pacific region